The TT55 is a medium sized collaboration system for use in small group environments where observing, analyzing and distributing data quickly and accurately is critical. This large, multi-touch system is the perfect size for subject matter experts to gather and accurately discuss information displayed on the high-resolution display. The TT55 form factor provides the mechanisms for users to more readily integrate group experiences and knowledge through easy to use touch based interactions, and the responsive, multi-touch user interface means users can fully engage with data, allowing critical information to be distilled, compressed or amplified during a discussion.
Coupled with the TouchShare suite of software applications, the TT55 gives users the ability to seamlessly share on-screen visualizations and interactions over the network in a common work space. This means that disparate groups of users on different TouchTables can see, interact with and share information as if they were all gathered around the same system, creating a common operating picture.
The TT55 is easily transported making it ideal for deployment in dynamic locations such as forward operating bases, command centers and mobile field units.
When using TouchTable Systems everyone in the group has access to the displayed information and menuing system, allowing control of the discussion to flow naturally. The shared experience created by the TT55, whether local or remote, increases each participants understanding, resulting in faster, more confident decision making.
- 51.2 -inch x 30.2-inch (55-inch diagonal)
- Native Resolution 1920 x 1080P
- Touch point speed <12ms
- Viewing angle 178 degrees x 178 degrees
- Excellent brightness (380 nits)
- A responsive, multi-touch user interface allows user to fully engage with data, allowing critical information to be distilled, compressed or amplified during a discussion.
- Structures discussion geospatially, supporting a common language across a hierarchy of situational groups (i.e. decision makers, knowledge experts, information gathers and responders).
- Large display size provides a natural social convention where users can gather around, eye to eye
and discuss a situation.
- Integrated collaboration software creates a shareable work environment for real-time distribution of information across local and remote users.
- Expanding on the concept of traditional conference or map tables, TouchTables facilitate seamless integration of static and dynamic GIS project files.
- Integrated electronic tilt and lift stand facilitates convenient deployment in a wide range of environments.
- Full HD 1920x1080P LCD display provides sharp image quality for visualizing and analyzing complex datasets.
- Ruggedize transit case for easy storage and deployment.